Saturday, June 25, 2011

DIY School Shoes (Ankle Straps to Toe Straps)


My most recent DIY project, my school shoes, which ankle straps became toe straps, but not in the most literal of terms. School shoes adorned at the toes with the straps (originally ankle straps).

The history behind the alteration was that the ankle straps are too time-consuming. Truth be told, I am a latecomer. I am always late for school. It has somehow become my trademark. Consequently, attaching the ankle straps before going to school would make me even more late. I have to rush and run, so I decided to remove the ankle straps to save me time, but honestly, though, I still am late for school even without the ankle  straps. However, my shoes became right out drab! I had to do something.


Materials:
1. school shoes with ankle straps
2. scissors
3. super glue

Steps:
1. Internalize if you really want to remove the straps at the ankles; if you really want to glue the straps permanently at the toes of your shoes; if you wanna try out something new; if you wanna DIY
2. If you decide to follow my craziness/creativity, remove the straps at the ankles
3. Cut the straps
4. Glue the straps at the toes of your shoes with a super glue... and 
BAM! You now have your very own DIY school shoes.

P.S. I really wanna say this. I love how the first photo looks like (that at the uppermost part). I am amazed how it turned out. I shot it using my Samsung Marvel, would you believe that? I did not even post-process that, except for the watermark. I love its color; its contrast. I'm in love with it. I don't even love those other photos which were taken using a real camera, not that of a camera phone. That's all. Bow. Heeeee


1 comment:

  1. love to wear high heels in each and in every trend ..visit our site for getting high heels in and in every trend..!!

    ReplyDelete