Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tour de Mindanao

Summer is definitely not over, yet, but my excitement for blogging cannot be resisted. Honestly, I was at the point where I wanted to just end my blogging activities when LAL lost, to just stop, because it was somehow the end of the world for me and my sister, but I just love this summer so much! As my Mama said, I had a bakasyon grande de Mindanao, and I must admit, hell yeah, I had! From Butuan, to Cagayan de Oro, to Iligan, to Ozamis, to Dipolog, to Dapitan, and vice versa. From Butuan, to Davao, to GenSan, to Cotabato, and vice versa. Hours and hours of road trip, and a thirty-minute barge ride from Iligan to Ozamis, and fun and enjoyment of travel in between. 


Cagayan de Oro
@Xavier Heights

Butuan City
@Calda Pizza


Ozamis City
@Chowking


Cotabato


Tagcatong, Carmen, Agusan del Norte


Sadly, I wasn't able to take photos at Davao, GenSan, and Iligan, but what the hey, the experience is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment