Thursday, March 22, 2012

DIY Muscle Tee Fringe Shirt

Today's DIY session is a Muscle Tee Fringe Shirt as requested by Anina. She handed me a shirt and asked me to DIY it. Now, let's get it going! 

First, you need a shirt and a pair of scissors.
Can you see the tiger behind the shirt? keke~

Second, cut the seamed part at the bottom.

Third, cut vertically. Don't forget to pull each fringe to achieve that boho vibe!

Fourth, for the muscle tee, cut the seamed part on the shoulders. 

That's all! Easy, right?

Check out Anina wearing my work. Huuuzzzaaah!

But wait, there's more! I did not waste the shoulder cloth. I made a bracelet out of it! It's so simple. The photo speaks for itself.

I just love to DIY!

10 comments:

  1. That's me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much, Mars! I love it to the nth level. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so happy that you love it. You are very much welcome! I love to exercise my DIY talent. :)

      Delete
  2. I love DIY's too! This is a great idea to do on oversized shirts. Will do this next time. :) Thanks also for the blog award you gave me. Will post it really soon!!!! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you rock!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome DIY! Great post =) I just stumbled across your blog, it's so cute! If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzie. I will surely check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  5. This is so awesome! I'll keep this in mind :3

    ReplyDelete