Thursday, February 09, 2012

DIY Fringe Shirt


Welcome to another chapter of my DIY groove. It's been so long.

When I raided my closet to rearrange my messy, disorganized clothes last sembreak, I found few pieces that I haven't worn for a very long time. They look boring to me, now, so I junked them, again. After window shopping with Anina last Friday, I told myself to DIY some of my old shirts. So come Saturday night, I grabbed my old Artwork shirt, a pair of scissors, and I turned it into a fringe shirt, inspired by Forever 21 fringe shirts. 

What you'll need:
Old Shirt

Scissors

Steps:
1. Cut the seamed bottom part of your shirt.

2. Cut fringes. Length and measurement are all up to you.

3. Pull each fringe. 
Why? Because after cutting, the fringes would look like those on the right side of the photo. To make the fringes look like those on the left side, you have to pull each ends - to achieve that perfect fringe look.


Voila!

I also cut the seamed part of the shoulders and the neckline to make the shirt look more casual, but it's all up to you. Feel free do anything to your shirt. Be creative!

Tombs Society will be doing some DIY projects on our pre-Valentine's date tomorrow, together with our music video shoot for our Spanish class. Tik Tok!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 
I'm single. TEEHEE


2 comments: