Sunday, August 07, 2011

DIY Ankle Strap Shoes


I have a DIY shoes wherein I adorned the ankle straps to the toes. Now, it's the other way around. However, there is no strap to begin with, this time. I sew ankle straps all by myself.

This is probably the hardest DIY project I have ever made in my entire life. Not to say the most time-consuming. This is what I have been busy for two consecutive nights. I spent two hours on each shoe each night.

The shoes before I DIY-ed it. Only showing the right shoe because I'm done with the left one by the time I took this shot.


The shoes after I DIY-ed it. 

How I did it:

First, I grabbed a black cloth fragment. Measured my ankle, cut the cloth, and sew the ankle straps. I, then, sew the buttons to the straps. After that, I cut through the strap to make a button hole, and sew them. Then, I sew a thingy to where the straps pass through, and sew it to the shoes after. I then inserted the straps into those thingy. And there I have it. A DIY ankle strap shoes.

Pretty much easy to say, but so hard to do. I even accidentally pricked my finger while I was laughing at Conan O'Brien. I just love that hilarious guy.

P.S. I'm using an online collage maker this time. This old, slow laptop has no Adobe Photoshop. That is the reason why the photos don't have watermarks. Credits to Photovisi.

1 comment:

  1. i love to wear high heels in each and in every trend..it makes look too much beautiful and stylish..!!

    ReplyDelete