Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18 is GDay

Happy Birthday Kwon Jiyong!

GD's Beanpole Pictorial Photos. Credits to iBigBang.

It's this time of the year, again. I'm very glad that you are still alive until this day, my baby love. I know that I haven't been obsessing about you, lately. My crazy meter for you is not on its fullest anymore. It doesn't mean that I love you less. It's not that my love for you has decreased. It's just that I don't have anybody to fangirl with anymore. It' sad, isn't it? When I have no one to fangirl with, I cannot express my obsession and craziness about you. I need Bianca. I can fangirl with her all day long. Anyhoo, I'm still happy because I STILL love you sooooooooooooooo much.

G-Dragon, you are just the best there is. You are absolutely generous. Donating $46,000 dollars to a children's hospital for your birthday is award-winning . It's your birthday, instead of you receiving gifts form people, it's you giving gifts to people. Admiration! Why are you so kind? Well, I shouldn't be asking that. You fans are also very generous for spearheading the donation of $25,000 to the same children's hospital. You are such an inspiration, GD. You are not only inspiring us to strive hard to achieve our dreams, you are also inspiring us to do good deeds to others. You are a wonderful person, G-Dragon. You are very much worthy of our love.

G-Dragon, my love, please always take care of yourself. Be healthy. Be strong and be brave. Face the challenges, but most importantly, defeat them. Thank you so much for all the great things you have done, for making us happy. We love you, GD. We'll always be here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment