Sunday, February 12, 2012

BTS: Music Video Shoot

As I've mentioned in my DIY Fringe Shirt post about our music video shoot for our Spanish project, well yes, it pushed through last Friday. It was also our pre-Valentines date slash DIY project day. Oh yeah!

candid shot, thanks to our creative director/camerawoman - Injeliah a.k.a Kim Nana!

Lakers makeup! Thanks to Erika!

My DIY project. This shirt....

into this....

We love to DIY.

Erika's DIY.

This is our inspiration! By Its_Duda.

KFC delivery!

lunch time!

Erika's DIY project. Video by Lordee. Video Editing by Anina.

Special Thanks to:
Injeliah a.k.a Kim Nana - Director/Camerawoman
Erika - Awesome Venue, Awesome Toshiba Videocam, Savior Samsung Galaxy Tab & Transport
Anina - Laptop, Speakers & Video Editor

I love Tombs Society!

17 comments:

  1. Creative! I thought, fashion still needs a person just like you. Make a DIY is one of those creativity thing<3 Love your DIY:D

    Visit, comment, and follow my blog if you feel interested<3

    Pssst... If you want my follow button, just tell me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ruth! Thank you for your appreciating words. Fashion design is my frustration, so making DIY's at least pays for it.

      I followed your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. OMG! I'm so excited! Ahhh! Video editor of the year award!!

      Delete
  3. thanks sweetie! now I follow you!
    xoxo,
    fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice do it yourself T shirt. Hope you can visit me too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DIY!

    Shall we follow each other?

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute DIY!

    Check out my blog? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for the comment, following you too x

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha cute pics :) and love the diy shirt, looks super cool!

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jess. You are really beautiful. I'm a Lookbook fan. :)

      Delete
  9. it looks amazing! i like DIY too:)
    i really really like your blog and now im a new follower :)

    come to follow back? :)
    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete