Monday, March 05, 2012

Tik Tok

Tik tok! Tik tok! Hey guys! How are you all doing? I've been busy lately. Honestly, my week is fully loaded with school load of work. Finals week for the graduating studs, so yeah, it's pretty much nerve-wracking. I'm very excited for this week to come to an end, but I know I'm going to miss this. I now even miss my Philo25 class, as today's our last meeting. We had our oral exam today. It's probably the best oral exam in the world. Our teacher is our Morrie Schwartz. If you know Morrie, then your mouth is probably dropped open now of astonishment. Who wouldn't want a teacher like Morrie? He's the best.

Anywhoo, on to the point of this post. I'm not in the mood to blab that much, but I promise to update this blog as often as I can after everything's clear and final. Maybe after graduation. Please pray for all of us.

Remember my BTS: Music Video Shoot post? So, here's our music video for our Spanish project. It's not in Spanish, because we don't have the golden voice. But we passed a Spanish version to our teacher. Thanks to Anina for editing the video.


What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment