Tuesday, March 27, 2012

GRADUATION

After four long, excruciating years, we finally reaped the fruits of our labors. God bestowed us an abundant harvest. All these achievements would not be possible without God. Moreover, I would not be strong enough to stand amidst the storms without my family, relatives, and friends. They all have been the source of my strength to carry on despite all the adversaries and adversities. I would not be standing on the zenith were it not for the love and support they continuously exude. Thus, I am forever grateful to these people. THANK YOU. Thank you, God. Thank you, Mama and Papa. Thank you family, relatives, and friends. Please stay with me in the next phase of my toil. Please continue to give your love and support as I step onto my next long and strenuous journey. I would be needing you more. Let us continue to believe. THAT IN ALL THINGS, GOD MAY BE GLORIFIED.

Graduation Day - March 24, 2012
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures dear. Love that black dress on you. You look amazing. Congratulations :)
    You have lovely blog. Maybe we can follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know what you think?
    Kisses

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Mars you look so pretty! Congrats and well done on the Cum Laude! <3

    ReplyDelete