Geez! How long have I been out? Anyway, I'm back with a bang! Anna nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Fantastic, right? I've never heard of this award before, so I'm very thankful to Anna for nominating me. Check out her awesome blog at Curios Musings. She's very creative and she loves food! Who doesn't anyway? What makes her awesome-er is that she blogs about food recipes! Mouth-watering. Yes. Now click!
The following are the rules for this tag:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their original post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they have been nominated.
Here are 7 things about myself.
photo credit to Spotted Horse Chick
2. I love wolves. There's just something about wolves that attract me. I believe that I was a wolf in my past life. I realized this last year, due to the fact that I love the moon so much.
photo credit to Teenage Zombie
3. I want to get inked. I wanna have tattoos, especially a cross tattoo with the words, believe and faith, in it or the same as Taeyang's. I also want to get a Lakers tattoo, wolf tattoo, and the tattoo of G-Dragon on both his arms. My dream is to get inked by Chris Nuñez in Miami Ink, but it's highly unlikely. I have no financial capabilities to do so.
4. I am one with nature. I love nature - the trees, plants, birds, animals, mountains, clouds, ocean, rivers, whatever. I am an elemental person. When I was a kid, I even thought that I have the power of the four elements - earth, fire, wind, and water.
photo credit to Examples Of
5. Sunsets make me feel calm. I love sunsets. They say that people who adore sunsets are sad. Perhaps I am, but sunsets soothe my soul. It's a wondrous scenery.
photo credit to Nature Wallpaper
6. Food completes me. I love food, it's pretty obvious. Hello, I'm fat! I could never resist food, no matter how hard I try to. I'm a boar. I pig out whenever I want to.
photo credit to Real Jock
7. Philosophy amuses me. Even though I am a Political Science major, I am in love with Philosophy. My favorite teacher is our Philosophy teacher. His name is Lot Tabilid, Jr. He is our Morrie Schwartz. His class is not an orthodox class, it's a healing camp. He cleansed my soul. May God always bless him. Please help me pray for his successful operation. *teary-eyed*
photo credit to EMC
Drum roll, please! For the Versatile Blogger Award, I nominate:
That's all! Most, if not all, of them are fashion blogs. I would want to nominate some tumblr blogs, but they mostly consist of reblogs. I value personal blogs, so I nominated them.