Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Mactan Newtown


Honestly, I have no informative content about Mactan Newtown. This post is just my way of proclaiming that I am back into blogging, inspired by the word "new" from Newtown. The resurrection of my blog. I had one of the best summers. I may not have traveled to different tourist spots and all, but I've spent my summer with the people I love, and we did extreme adventures. That's my kind of thing. Family + Adventure = Happiness. Nothing can replace the moments spent with my family. It's just priceless. Pardon me for being sentimental. I am back in Cebu, after a month of vacation in my homeland. I miss my relatives. Now, enough with that. Let's get back on track.

As of April 2013, McDonald's was the only food chain in Mactan Newtown.

Cute dolphin fountain! Notice that big roof over there? That's a Catholic church. Mactan Newtown is actually just across that church.

Summer sunset.

A view from the inside of McDo.

I feel safe in Mactan Newtown. Notice the guard? They were roving around while we were there.


Hopefully, there are new additions in what we dub as the IT Park in Lapu-Lapu City, aside from Pueblo Verde. I actually like Mactan Newtown. I can't wait for more restaurants to open up there, soon. My gastronomy will make me fatter. Visit Mactan Newtown, okay?

2 comments:

  1. you're back!!! I'm so jealous! Kill me for being so lazy. HAHA <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm back, but temporarily, I guess. Blog na! Go!

      Delete