Monday, February 07, 2011

The End

I made up my mind, I shall stop blogging. I will have a totally private life. The chances are very little of them tracking my blog and finding out our whereabouts, but we have to be very careful. This is for our own safety. However, I will not delete this blog, because maybe, just maybe, I will update it whenever the necessity requires or if I can't really take the pain of leaving my blog, but NO DETAILS.

January 31, 2011 - my 19th birthday. No Details.

Before I say goodbye, I want to brag, yes, brag, my sister and I's entry in Laureen Uy's BMS Giveaway: GG Shirts. I didn't win, unfortunately, but fortunately, Laureen posted MY name and my SISTER's creation in her blog. How freaking cool is that? She said it's too cute not to be posted.
Check out the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment