Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Big Bang 4 Times Better


August 19 is Big Bang's 4th anniversary! Thank you Lord Jesus! Yet, this is another job that is frustrating. Big Bang is another topic that I can't fully explain in words. Their glory, and my love for them are unexplainable. Still, I will try to. For what use is my post without my ramblings about them.

My love for Big Bang is only a year and a half old. But the time loving them is not what matters, the very core LOVE for them does. So you lovers of Big Bang who had been loving them since their training years have still no say on the new lovers of Big Bang, because after all, we feel the same, we LOVE Big Bang. But of course, like you do, I hate posers (gimme a five for that).

YG, the Big Boss, thank you for creating and developing Big Bang. Without you, I would have not anything drooling about right now, or even writing about right now. Oh, forgive me, I drool so much on other hot idols, but this unique feeling of excitement and sadness for Big Bang is what you created when you created Big Bang. You are really a genius YG! I'll explain sadness. Yes, Big Bang still causes me sadness though they make me very happy. Because I believe that the ones that cause you great happiness are the ones that cause you as much sadness. As in the case of Big Bang, their mere existence is my happiness, but their death(which I hope will not happen very soon) is also a tragic sadness, not only for me, but for all the VIPs. So Big Bang, please take very good care of yourselves and each other.

Big Bang, I am very and absolutely grateful to you guys. You just make me go wild! You are very talented people, and the haters who say you are talentless are just jealous, because they will never be as better as you will ever be. You are the best, the haters are the worst. They do nothing, but discriminate. You do everything to hone your skills and put a different aura of euphoria in the people's lives. See the extremes?

Big Bang, I hope to celebrate more of your anniversaries. May God bless you always. I love you so much!

Photo Credits to Team Big Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment