Sunday, March 20, 2011

Favicon: How to Create Your Own

I have been using my own favicon for quite a long time, now, thanks to the help of this certain blog. I have never really thought of posting about this, but because I changed my blogger theme, my favicon HTML was deleted, since I didn't save my previous HTML blogger theme before switching to a new one. That made me search again on how to change the Blogger logo to whatever logo of my own desire, and it was easy to find this certain blog, because I bookmarked it. :)

*photo from Happy Blogging*

I got the instruction from Happy Blogging. I found few other instructions to create my own favicon, but I consider them not as effective as what I followed from Happy Blogging. It's really helpful if you really want to change the default Blogger Logo to your very own favicon.

No comments:

Post a Comment