Monday, November 02, 2009

wanna be on TOP?

Lotte Duty Free Big Bang November Calendar
Photo: Asian Fanatics



Photo: Imageshack


Wouldn't it be nice if you'll have calendars like these on your wall, facing you? It'd be nicer if it's hanging in your room, and every time you undress and go naked, you'll think that they're watching you. Huh.. Dirty imagination, yet scary and creepy. Oh well, it's Halloween. I wouldn't mind, though, if Big Bang's gonna scare me every day of my life, dressed in scary costumes, trick or treating me in any way they want. How about any way I want? HAHA

Mark your calendars, because November 4 is TOP's birthday. Choi Seung Hyun aka TOP was born on November 4, 1987. He'll turn 22, but in Korea, he'll be 23. Whatever his age is, he will still be the handsome looking hot guy, having the manliest voice, rapping all his way out to the world and into the girls' fantasies, even gays.

~I really envy Jel for having the same birthday as TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment