Friday, July 02, 2010

Hey JUNE!

Oh my GOD! It is July. There are so many happenings in June that I wasn't able to put in words. I have never felt so busy, ever before. Perhaps I did, I'm just exaggerating. Time just flew so fast that I forgot the feeling of being in this busy and terrified condition. Pressure is pushing down on me, no man asked for.

With the state of hiatus I was into, I shall just write briefly the June events, special events, to be exact. Today's Friday! Cheers to the Gods and Goddesses who made Friday. As what Biankee Tehankee always says, Thank God it's Friday! Because it's Friday, I shall grab this moment to write.


[June 2, 2010]
I really forgot to post this, but I am posting this now. It was my Kuya's civil wedding day. I am so happy for him. He may not be our real Kuya, but he's really a part of the family. He may just be our Uncle, but he's more Kuya to us than anyone else. I am also very happy with his newly-born son, Baby Dime Alexi, he's gonna be a rocker dude or perhaps going to be a rock star. Thank you for everything Kuya, we love you!


[June 18, 2010]
Los Angeles Lakers won their 16th championship, with Kobe Bryant as MVP. One of the happiest days of my life. Lakers just mean so much to me. My love for them is just a few degrees less than my love for my family. It's like they're one of my priorities in life, though I don't even know how to contribute on their victory, except for praying, believing, visualizing, and thinking positively. This is my dream, seeing them win, seeing them smile again, just like the smile on their faces when they won last year, or even sweeter than that. I don't know what spell the Lakers has casted upon me, but I do not need anything to lift that spell, because I'm loving this feeling. Thank you so much Lord God, thank you, thank you, thank you. Until now, I have not recovered from their victory, my mind is still drifting in the state of the NBA finals, in the realm of the Lakers' happiness. Please God, it's going to be sweet to watch the Lakers repeat. From now on, I shall start doing The Secret, and still keeping the faith. The Lakers makes me a better person. ♥


[June 21, 2010]
Not totally a special day, it's my brother's birthday. Happy birthday to him. It's also the birthday of my ex-crush. But his scratching-then-smelling-his-fingers system is just way too disappointing. It was definitely grossed. Aside from that, his public extraction of hardened ectoplasmic goo, ewww 1000 times. It is also the anniversary of the sinking of the Princess of the Stars. I pray for all the souls to rest in peace, and to the families to continue living their life without the existence of their loved ones.


[June 30, 2010]
I have astigmatism. I have long been suffering from headaches, upper back pains, and a feeling of wanting to vomit. Mama suspected that I may have eye problems, though I can really see clearly from near or far. We went to an eye center for an eye check-up. Cash was falling on the ground with just that. My lens were over expensive, but it's for my eyes, so we have to spend. I shall be a geek soon. I will have to always wear my eyeglasses, and shall only take them off when sleeping or taking a bath. NERD! On the bright side, my eyeglasses is very cute (for me), it's PURPLE! Purple and Gold equals LAKERS. :D


~I guess these are just the special events that happened in June, though there are much more. I will try to keep posted during the weekends. It's beautiful to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment