Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kobe: Overachiever

“I’ve always been comfortable as a kid growing up to think that when my career is over, I want them to think of me as an overachiever despite the talent that I have,” Bryant said. “To think of me as a person that’s overachieved, that would mean a lot to me. That means I put a lot of work in and squeezed every ounce of juice out of this orange that I could.
“Hopefully, they perceive me as person who did whatever he had to do to win above all else. Above anything. Above stats. … If they say that about me I’ll be happy.”

Kobe, you will get that, because you deserve that. You will be remembered forever. Your legacy is engraved in the annals of history.

From Marc J. Spears, "For Bryant, it's all about the chase". Yahoo Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment