Monday, September 27, 2010

Pimp My Blog

I have been using my blog template for quite awhile now, but my dear friend Chrisia shared me a site filled with nice templates. Finding one which I'd use was difficult, but the most difficult part was on the actual saving part. I could not save the template. Suggestions to revert back to classic template was my last resort, but it's definitely hard to let go of the Beta template, which is like so fcuking cool! It was a pain in my ass, but I have to let go, to welcome something new and which is a gazillion times better than my old template. 

Now, I'm on the process of pimping it. Tragic as it may seem to lose the Beta Template, and lose the access to added widgets and gadgets and all sorts, but I'm glad with my new template. It's time to be on the go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment