Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Reflection

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. -- 1 Corinthians 13:13

As I've scanned through my previous posts, I have realized that the emotion that was circling up around my head when I was writing them was Happiness. I was all in elation writing about Lakers and Big Bang, though writing about them is the most daunting job, and I love to write. But was I truly happy? Am I genuinely happy?

My life had lately been under swirls and typhoons of school loads, and no man with a tight wardrobe with an S on his chest was in sight to save me from the catastrophe. However, all these disasters related to school, all of them, I can carry on my very broad and fat shoulders. I don't need Hercules' godly strength, all I need was the will, stamina, and belief to handle the deadly school zone.

I was disregarding, closing my ears, shutting my brain, for the eerie problem that was hanging around the corner of a circle house, which should have no corners, at all. It is tragic and devastating, for my plan and my effort was an epic fail. My fat-filled shoulders, nor my thighs, and a bruised leg cannot carry a problem that I, my brain and heart, cannot contain.

I tried to just disregard this pain, but I am caught in an impasse. I love my Mama and Papa, both of them, so much, more than anything in this world, more than my life. These tears, I will not let them fall. Sometimes, I wish God did not create tear ducts on our eyes, but of course, it is part of His intelligent design.

No matter what, I will not lose a single hint of hope. This strong faith and belief that I uniquely posses, that nobody in our family does, this is the only key to our genuine happiness. I believe in God, I believe in our family, I believe in Love. Love may never be enough, but love is what keeps people to cling, hang, and hold on, because, as simple, funny, stupidly-reasoned, and Born Again-ly this may sound, GOD is LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment