Monday, November 29, 2010

Gastronomy

I am a consumer, an eater in simpler terms. I devour food any time of the day.

Last Saturday, Lordee, Chrisia, Grace, and I let our tongues taste the frozen yogurt in Red Mango. It was mouth-watering. I could finish a family size on my own. We drizzled it with some cheesecake and Hershey's choco chips toppings, and customized it with durian candies. With Tricia Gosingtian's photos hanging at the walls in Red Mango, we even had a more happy eating moment. We just adore her.





Last sembreak, I had this as my brunch. It's rice topped with beef loaf, and scrambled egg with some mashed beef loaf, and sandwich spread. 


Last sembreak, I also had this cup of coffee matched with crackers as dawn snacks. I think I was munching this around 3 in the morning. Didn't sleep that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment