Monday, November 29, 2010

I would like you to think that I am

I have always claimed that I am busy. Busy doing school work and stuff, but honestly, I am not. I do not even read the bulk of cases we have to read for our oral recitation. I just print them, and pretend that I am busy, but frankly, my days are as unproductive as a winter factory (coz we don't have winters here in the Phily, and how I wish we do).

I have been on hiatus, but I still dawdle my time surfing, jumping sites from here and there. I do not even know why I find an excuse for this noble lie. I am busy, but I am not. Hard as a rock! It's complicated, but I guess I'm the only one who feels this. Busy, but not. That's how I put it in words.

Busy? Perhaps with other things, and not school loads of shiitake mushrooms. Gotta keep this short, because, uhm, I'm busy. *smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment