Saturday, November 06, 2010

I admit it, I'm a Casual Gamer, and I suck

Our uncle, who we call Kuya, the gadget freak, recently arrived from faring the treacherous seas. He added to his gadget collections, the PS3. It is amazing, of course, but I'm a casual gamer, so I miss playing Guitar Hero through his Xbox 360. However, he only lent his PS3 to us, not the Xbox, so might as well abuse it. Anyway, I love God of War. I was addicted to God of War Chains of Olympus, pressing hard the PSP buttons, and seeing it at a very small screen. Now, I am enjoying God of War III at a very big screen. Have not finished playing, though, my brother's playing Uncharted 2, and I don't make time to play. I have beaten Persephone, I must beat Zeus.


Scrolled my PaparazzO album in Facebook, and saw my Guitar Hero obsession. Reliving the moments. This was the time I was still playing the Easy difficulty. I was very friggin' happy with this. Nobody in our family or anybody I know of has reached 616 notes streak. 100% is easy to attain, but a 616 notes streak, na uh!






No comments:

Post a Comment