Monday, November 29, 2010

YOU CAN KILL ME NOW

you three can kill me now

Yesterday night was 2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards, held in Venetian, Macao. Of course, I watched. I wouldn't wanna miss this, with Taeyang and 2NE1 present, and GD and TOP's performance. I have spent like 4 hours watching MAMA, from 6pm to 10pm.

 I am honestly against it being Asian Music Awards, because it was all Korean, and only counted Japanese and Chinese groups and solo artists. I mean, c'mon, they would be ashamed when they hear our local talented singers. Our singers have way better voices than theirs, all bragging aside. Kpop is just overrated. And I would like to declare this official statement for the Nth time, I do not like Kpop generally, I only like Big Bang, and we can add 2NE1 to that. Anyway, I would not care that much, they gave Far East Movement an award, and they performed there. Yey to that! Big Bang and 2NE1 were my aim in MAMA, so I won't ramble so much about it. 

I'm happy for 2NE1 for bagging the awards, and for Taeyang, though he only won one award. Congratulations to you, and to YG Family! 

What was really astonishing about MAMA was YB+GD+TOP performance. It was one hell of a show!

hit me with that!

I think that's not the way how to hold a gun

can you stop being too HOT?

srsly, stop giving me that umph

you girls, beware, I got my eyes on you

Photo credits to iBigBang Fansite.

No comments:

Post a Comment