Saturday, November 06, 2010

Shammblaboooos Shang Shang Shang

I. AM. FILLED. WITH. SCATTERED. THOUGHTS. FROM. THE. PREVIOUS. DAYS. UP. TO. NOW.


  • Los Angeles Lakers is amazing. The Renegades (Lakers' bench) is fantastic. The Killer B's, Blake, Barnes, and Brown are awesome. The Starters are astonishing. Kobe is the greatest. I AM A STUPID CRAZY BeeeATCH. Marry me my Shannon Baby Brown, marry me! I am bleeping happy with my Lakers. Yes, I am possessive. I BELIEVE in the 3peat.
  • Nobody can take my belief away from me; you cannot strip belief off me. BELIEVE, it is very powerful.
  • Ecstatic. My POSC 110 grade is finally bleeping OKAY. I waited 1 year for that to be okay, ONE YEAR! Poca, bleep you and your mothahbleeping momah, but really, thank you Poca. The suffering you have inflicted on me has taught me patience, and that God really answers prayers. An answer delayed is not an answer denied.
  • BLEEP! Our schedule is broken. BUAK! It's time to be an INDEPENDENTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment