Friday, January 20, 2012

Of Delicious Food and Sweet Friends: Le Cafe Noir, Cebu

We can already smell the breeze of graduation - gradpic plans, to job entry symposiums, to interview exit. Due to the new school day system implemented (or should I say experimented) in the main campus this semester, we, the lucky ones, don't have classes on Fridays. Awesome, right? However, we looked like we had a class today walking around in our lousy school uniform. I am against wearing school uniform, because I really look ridiculous, disgusting, and revolting in our school uniform. I'm not exaggerating. I really do.

Anywhoo, we went to the school today because the graduating students are mandated to attend the Job Entry Symposium. Even though we had no class, we had to wear the school uniform, which really sucks, but I can't do anything about that. About the symposium, it was fun. I learned and I had a good, loud laugh at the same time. The guest speaker has humor. He has already written three books, and he's a former DJ. DJ Rico Ryan? He works in Lingo 24. I forgot his name, though. It starts with J. J blah Baictan, Bactian, B blah? JB initials. haha. I like speakers like that. I'm a sleeper, so if I'm not sleeping during a speaker's speech, plus points if I'm laughing hard, that only means the speaker is awesome... so awesome that he's worthy of my bow.

We went to Le Cafe Noir after the symposium (didn't finish it, went out during the break hush hush). It's my friend Santi's coffee shop. We had a good dine. All their food are sumptuous and affordable. I ordered Grilled Porkchop worth P95. My friends ordered Fish Fillet and Buttered Chicken worth P90 each serving - all already served with rice. Flavored Iced Tea (hazelnut, spicy mango, almond, strawberry, green apple, etc.) is worth P30. Santi was so good to us that he gave us free desserts! A slice of red velvet cake and that yummy chocolate cake. Oh! A peanut mocha frappuccino, too. Sooooo tasty! Le Cafe Noir is simply amazing. I love the ambiance and the service. It was my second time there, and they didn't fail to live up to my expectation. I was as satisfied as the last time I was there.

with Santi

le food

Check out Le Cafe Noir's Facebook page.
Location: Eden's Place, Barangay Camputhaw, Gorordo Avenue, Across Harold's Hotel, 6000 Cebu City
Contact Number: (032) 520-2025


No comments:

Post a Comment