Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Red Polka Dots

First post for 2012 on page 3 of 366. I'm so lame. Honestly, this is my first time to wear polka dots on New Year, EVER. We just played around with the custom. Sissy Ira had this beautiful polka dotted top, and I was sad having zero polka dotted clothes. Mama has none, too. Sissy Ira solved the problem. She had another two polka dotted clothes, which apparently are twins. They were given to her by Koreans. I don't really amp up at home, so yeah, that's how simple I am.


the Kardashians. LOL. Feeler

love how this turned out, cousin snapped without us being ready


-Awesome fireworks are awesome-

meteor garden lang oh

camera went wild and crazy


I played with the lights again. Taken during Christmas.





HAPPY NEW YEAR!
------- ♥ -------

4 comments: