Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fever

Oh, it's not another health problem I'm having, it's the GUITAR HERO FEVER, baby!!! My Kuya is a gadget-freak, and being one, he's got Xbox 360; every gamer's dream, and possession. Guitar Hero is one of my numerous addictions, and when Kuya's here, it's pure rock 'n roll! Of course I take a break, and I am not good in rocking those blue and orange buttons, so I dwell in the easy difficulty. At least I don't miss the notes too much, and it elates me. I just enjoy getting a hand at the guitar controller, feeling that I'm one hot rock star, tilting it for the star power, and using that whammy, yoooooo!!!

My favorite are Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, and World Tour, because I can sing along with the songs. Other Guitar Heroes, hmmm, I just can't relate to the songs. Anyway, Guitar Hero rocks, because they say that I rock, and I ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment