Friday, June 11, 2010

The Beginning

[May 9, 2010]

We have just arrived form the Queen City of the South. No grand welcome was prepared for us, yet I felt happy within. I'm home. This place will always be my home, it doesn't possess all of my worldly material needs, but it treasures all of my childhood memories. This home is the chest box of my life.

I'm happy, somehow, but pleasure is not the word I can associate with the situation I am placed into. Of course, there's a big difference between happiness and pleasure. I'm not pleasured with the lack of all my comfortable commodities here. Well, I can reside with the absence of internet and TV cable, but I cannot seem to live peacefully with no air conditioner. It's not that I'm acting arte, but the humidity in this place just causes great suffering.

This is just the beginning of our 3-week stay here, and I am wondering on what will I do for the next few days. I am bored, but I know that tomorrow I won't be, tomorrow is Elections Day, and I'm going to be with my most-loved young cousins. Tomorrow is another day, but I will survive, or at least I'll try to.

~~I'm sad. I haven't brought some books with me. What shall I do with my past time? Oh no!

Happy Mother's Day Mama Gemma! I am very grateful for everything that you have done for us, for your sacrifices, and all. I apologize for all our faults. I wish I could find that article I have written for you when I was in Grade 5. That was the best article I have done that is dedicated for you. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment