Friday, June 11, 2010

Scribble Dribble

[May 13, 2010]

I have told myself that I'll write everyday to fill up my blog, but I guess I've grown tired of writing.

I thought my days here will be completely boring, but on Election Day, it was fun. I had a cat fight with Arbie, the Drama Queen, and a chit chat with Zanet, the Gossip Girl.
Arbie, the Drama Queen


Zanet, the Gossip Girl


My experience as a first-time voter in an automated election is just unforgettable. I was really excited, and thrilled when the PCOS machine rejected my ballot, but swallowed it on the third try.
Mama and me, happy after voting, and having our ballot verified by the PCOS machine


~I lost 1kg since I arrived here. It's only a little difference, but for me, it's a great impact. I have been consuming nutritious food and have been exercising. It's exhausting, though, for I have to wake up as early as 5am just to walk/hike 5 rounds around an oval in the central school. After that, I do hip hop abs. It's even more fun, now, because my Mama is with me. Both of us are sweating our ass off.

~Push the floor, my favorite food have been catapulting towards me. Oooh! This is one of the reasons why I love this place. The food I love, but I intake less in Cebu, are abundant here, and... they're FREE! Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment