Sunday, June 13, 2010

Supernatural

You may be lost in mortal sight, but not in our hearts and mind. ~Anonymous

Yesterday night, while watching Pilipinas Got Talent, our noses caught smell of creepy flower scent, like in a funeral. We not only smelled it once, but twice, and both last more than a minute. The second time, it even made me irate, because the smell was so strong. We were scared by the smell, because my cousin just recently died. He was shot dead with 5 bullets. Also, today is my late grandmother's birthday. It was so weird, so we just jokingly asked our dead cousin to not let us see his ghost. Today, in the holy mass, I prayed for his soul to rest in peace.

Happy Birthday to our late grandmother. I wish we had more times spent together. I love you. WE love you. We prepared your favorite viand, humba, and we prepared some other food. Though your physical body is not with us, we will still continue to celebrate your birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment