Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer Paradise

Pardon me, I just can't get over summer. Summer will always be my favorite part of the year. I've said that a thousand times. Anyway, before I get too stressed out and busy, because classes have started and law school can get too time-devoting, I'll grab this opportunity to blog about my backlog posts.

Almost every summer, I go to my aunt's house in Mindanao for a vacation. I usually spend a week or more in their place. Last year, I spent a month, but this year, it was just one week. We considered their place a paradise. Not that elegantly beautiful like Palawan and Boracay, but considering that a beach is just a 2-minute walk away from their house can make it fall under the category. It's one of my favorite go-to places during summer, because it's so chill and relaxing. Aside from that, I get to spend time with my beloved relatives and friends. Such a great place to unwind and take a break from the polluted city. Plus the fact that I love watching sunsets, especially in the beach, their place is just the right amount of awesomeness. This place means so much to me, it's very special.

All photos taken using my old phone. My old phone's dead now. R.I.P. T__T

About the title, I've been LSS-ing Simple Plan's Summer Paradise featuring Sean Paul. It's been released months ago, but apparently, the message of the song just sank in to me recently, now that summer's over. I also love the music video for that song. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment