Monday, October 12, 2009

boring break || badmouthing GD haters

My last post was on August 27, 2009...
and this is the post after that, today's date is October 12, 2009.
Quite long, huh?

I may be the person who stands with the saying, "promises are made to be broken". I don't really intend to break the promises I make, it just happens that I usually break (unintentionally) the promises I've made.

I've declared in twitter that I'll work on this blog this October, since I'm a student and a busy person, a sembreak is the only BREAK I got to work on something unrelated to school, and is not required. And, to further reiterate it, I've broken this promise, again. Damn me!

I'm writing these things down(because I'm bored), just to have another post. I'm planning on closing this blog, and not making another, but my efforts and time spent starting this would be worthless, so I'll just continue with this, but don't expect anything magnificent. This blog will still be and always be UNDER CONSTRUCTION, until the time will come that I won't be lazy enough (I may be the laziest person you'll ever know) and I'll stop with my perspective that doing this would be a waste of time, that I'll have more fun things to do outside in the real world than in the internet, that blah blah blah, etc. I have so much lame excuses.

Please do understand me, I'm a misunderstood jerk (actually, it's my friend who is, I used her self-made description of herself, LOL). I love writing, it's my passion, I think I'm good at it, but I know I'm not that good at it. Blogging enhances my writing skills. For me, if I won't blog, I become dull. It's my own point of view, anyway, but I think it's not real, even without blogging, school stuff, especially research, spins my head right round, right round, like a record. [GD did not plagiarize flo-rida's right round, you f*cking son of a whore!!! He didn't plagiarize oasis' she's electric and katherine mcphee's song either! you jealous, attention-grabbing, noise-making bitches! you will never have the spotlight!] My APOLOGIES! [and you should apologize to G-Dragon and to all the VIPs! You should apologize to us on your knees on the salt-and-sugar-covered floor!] *me talking to myself: Mars, STOP!*

Woah! Didn't see that coming. *chuckles*
I don't have anything to say right now, these GD issues just blocked me, and while I was typing, my sister interrupted me. I don't know how to end this post, so I'm gonna end it at this very moment, at this very word, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment