Thursday, December 08, 2011

2011 SBS MTV Best of the Best

Yes, Big Bang has already won MTV Europe Music Awards Best Worldwide Act and Mnet Asian Music Awards Best Music Video for Love Song (watch music video!), but more awards are about to come. That is, if you'll vote for Big Bang (I am begging you).

Big Bang is again nominated in various categories in the 2011 SBS MTV Best of the Best. Voting has started days ago, but I haven't made time to blog about it. Thus, I seize this opportunity. 

Voting ends December 11, 2011 - Sunday. So VIPs, YG Family, Blackjacks, let us vote for Big Bang here. Let us also vote for 2NE1. I may be a VIP, but I also vote for 2NE1. I hope Blackjacks will do the same for Big Bang. You see, I have a blackjack blood in my veins. YG family, baby!

Read tutorial on how to vote here.
You can vote every after 10 minutes.
Don't be lazy! 

Consider this as your birthday gift for Big Bang. On that matter, here is Big Bang's Lotte Duty Free Calendar for December.
photo credit to iBigBang


YG Family concert has just ended. It would be so awesome to witness such great talents. 
So, let's show our support to Big Bang and 2NE1 and VOTE!
YG family, baby!
photo credit to iBigBang


Thank you all. God will repay your goodness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment