Sunday, December 04, 2011

'Tis the Season to be Jolly


If my November started so damn bad, my December is starting relatively good. However, since I submitted my laptop for repair, I'll have no blog posts for the next three weeks, more or less. I'm back to using our family computers, where it's a battle against my mother and siblings.

Flash News: our bags which were driven off by the taxi last November 4 are now at our possession, once again. Thanks to DYAB! Geez, I even was interviewed live on air. Ambush interview... so not prepared. And yeah, we went to ABS-CBN.

I'm very busy as of late, because I do household chores since Mama is not here. Right now, I have school uniforms to iron. Thus, I will leave you with that beautiful photo above. 

Till the next blog post!

Merry Christmas, everyone! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment