Thursday, December 15, 2011

WAGW Meet the Bloggers

Last Sunday (December 11) at Ayala Center Cebu, I had the chance to meet three of my favorite fashion bloggers. These three fashion bloggers also happen to be the top fashion bloggers in the Philippines.  They are Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, and Camille Co. WAGW spearheaded this wonderful event, that is why I'm very thankful to WAGW who made all these possible. I won't go into the details of our meet-and-greet, so here are the photos.

my sister Ira and I with Laureen Uy, Camille Co, and Kryz Uy


autograph!


"Dear Mars, I feel like I know you already, Love Camille"


"Ira, Thank you for supporting me, Love Camille"


"Ira & Mars, Thank you for always reading BMS, xoxo Laureen Uy"
"Love you guys"




"Dearest Ira & Mars, Thanks for reading Thirtythought! Stay pretty! Love, Kryz"


Laureen handed us these to support and vote for Camille Co
Congratulations, Camille Co! She's the new Mango It Girl!


This experience is definitely worth cherishing. I look up to these people, and there I was, in front of them, tongue-tied and starstruck-ed. These ladies are so beautiful, kind and sweet, they deserve to be the inspiration of many. Thank you, Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, and Camille Co! A sweet thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment