Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog Entry prone to accident UPDATES

Remember this post?
http://mars240834.multiply.com/journal/item/39/prone_to_accident

If you can (or cannot), I stated there that I'm gonna post the dates and locations when the accidents happened on my next blog. Well, I wasn't able to stick into that declaration, as always. As you can see, that was posted on April 27, and I have already posted five blogs after that. Punish me! I'm to quiescent in blogging after summer days. It's not like people care. Nobody even wants to know, I just want to keep it alive in here. This may either cause me trauma or serve me as a reminder to be strong. Whatever it may do to me, but I obviously hope it would remind me of how I overcame and fought those bad incidents in my life, I still insist on posting this.

The first accident happened on April 2, 2009 in Balucot, Tambulig, Zamboanga del Sur.
The driver was my sister Ira and I was riding at the back. It was the fault of the both of us. I learned motor-driving last year, but she didn't. That time, she asked me to teach her, but I immediately entrusted her to drive the motor for the very first time. I told her to put her strength on the handle bar to keep the balance, and to keep us on the road, but she misinterpreted me and pulled it hard, so we bumped onto a fence.

The second motor accident happened on April 11, 2009 in Tambulig, Zamboanga del Sur, just in front of my cousin's house. The driver was my mom and I was riding at the back. We were going to the swimming pool at that time. It was a straight road and we have to turn left. My mom slowed down when turning left, but suddenly we went too fast going to the canal. I can't say it's my mom's fault, because I know she didn't do anything to speed up. She wouldn't want us both to be dead. It was pressure. The motor landed onto the cemented canal, my mom and I landed on the side of the cemented canal. Where we landed was soil, grass and rocks, but I actually was on top of my mom. I had more wounds than my mother. Good thing it's my cousins house, so we went inside, cleaned ourselves and covered our wounds. Nothing severe happened. We're fine. We're alive. It's amazing. Thank you God.

Posted in Multiply on:
Aug 23, '09 12:34 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment