Monday, August 24, 2009

is this coincidence or what?...the nostalgic song(replay)

ok....i just posted the blog which title was nostalgic song,and if u have read that, u know what i was babbling about....and now, minutes passed, i hear this song again, yah know, neighbors, who don't really care how loud the music they're playing...they just can't stop their hands from turning the volume of their speakers from 1 to 10....they even try to twist it even though it's reached its zenith...mehn....the RIGHT HERE WAITING song is all around me...this song is like popcorns, they just puff, maybe because, i saw popcorns in TC, and i did not even bother to ingest one....is the wrath of the popcorn haunting me?....uhh...okay, the song...why?....for so long, why?....uhm, perhaps, God doesn't want me to just forget about my summer romance....yesterday night, i even eradicated all his messages to me(forwarded)....and now, my memory of him just keeps flowing, rushing, like the water from the river towards its predestined place, the ocean....like the theory of predestination, that we are already doomed to go to hell...we, beacause we are all sinners, haha....the sinners thing is mine...to be doomed!!!!!oh...am sorry....where was i?......yeah....and so the point of my story is my point exactly....


Posted in Multiply on:
Sep 17, '08 8:38 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment