Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sends shivers down my spine

I'm not talking about the cold air during Christmas season, well, it's cold, but that's not really what i wanted to say...
just the thought of not having a complete family celebration does....
for my 16 years of existence here on earth, i think this is the first time to celebrate Christmas day without my father..
it is sad...melancholy has evaded my soul (for now, though euphoria has always been my emotion) and it is really totally not nice....
i can't feel the spirit of christmas, but Jesus has given me a sense of relief... because of His birthday..
Happy Birthday Jesus...
people have always used MERRY CHRISTMAS, but i don't have a MERRY christmas...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS...i'm so grateful, though my father is not here with me, YOU are...



P.S.
Jesus, please let the Lakers win in their game against the Celtics this Christmas day...
that would make me elated...a very beautiful gift...it'd make me ecstatic even without my father, not really a replacement, but something that would somehow fill the emptiness of my entity...
please God, Thank YOU...

Posted in Multiply on:
Dec 24, '08 9:39 AM

---that wasn't really the first time I celebrated Christmas without my father..I was wrong, I forgot. Apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment